Sunday, May 6, 2012

Do people really know me?

Have you ever been yelled at?
- Oh yes, many, many times. Not in a long time though.
Has a close friend or family member died?
- Yes, actually.
Have you ever been to jail for something you never did?
- No, thank goodness.
Have you ever been jokes about because of the color of your skin?
- Umm, nope.
Have you ever been on drugs and not known why?
- Haha no. That would be scary I imagine.
Have you ever been scammed by someone you loved?
- No.
Have you ever been betrayed?
- Yes, very much so, thank you for asking.
Have you ever been beat up because you wernt cool enough?
- No, I was Miss Invisible.
Have you ever been brought down by a friend?
- Yes, indeed I have. Harshly so and for all the wrong reasons.
Have you ever lost a friend because of a crush?
- Hahah no, friends over boyfriends.
Have you ever been told you could never do something?
- Oh yes, my dad is an expert in that area by now, and since he can't tell me that anymore he's started to tell my btother that. Lovely, eh?
If yes to 11, did you ever show them they were wrong?
- Err... nooooo. Not yet anyway. But I WILL! Mark my words!
Have you ever not had a roof above your head?
- No, I've been very fortunate to always have one.
Have you ever have to not eat because you did not have the money?
- No, again, I've been very fortunate.
Have you ever been forsed into a relationship?
- Thank goodness no. That would not go well with me. xD
What was the worst mistake of your life?
- Oh... I think that's yet to come.
Who is the person who brought you down the most?
- My lovely papa.
Did you ever have to live without seeing one or both of your birth parents?
- Have to? No. Chose to? Yes.
Have you ever been called Fat?
- As a matter of fact, yes I have. Got me to starve myself. Yay.....
Have you ever been made fun of because of your sexuality?
- Nope. Haven't really talked that much about it though so I guess no could make fun of even if they tried. They would have too little information.
What is it really like to be you?
- It's... a bit crazy, which I love. ^^
And why is it like that? 
- Because I surround myself with slightly insane but incredibly amazing people. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment