Monday, October 31, 2011

Kas! This is cause you dared me!

Would you like to learn how to pole dance?
- Sure, why not? It looks pretty awesome as long as you don't look like you have sex with the frickin' pole xD

Ever been to an adult store?
- Heh yes. Twice. Both of the times I was there for someone else.

Ever bought something from an adult store?
- Yes, but never for myself.

Ever played strip poker?
- I did once, in 6th grade. xD I suck at it so I will never do it again.

Ever gone skinny dipping?
- Nope.

Kissed someone of the same sex?
- On the lips? No. But several times of the cheek.

Sex in the morning, afternoon, or night?
- Dunno.

Are you dominant or submissive?
- No idea. Haven't really explored that side of me. xD

What is the weirdest place you've had sex?
- None.

Ever been to a strip club?
- Nope.

Called someone the wrong name durring sex?
- lol No.

Do you believe in make-up sex?
- I don't know.

Ever had a one night stand?
- Err... not sure if that one time was one or not... I'll go with yes.

Has anyone ever used alcohol to lower your resistance?
- Yes... I didn't think it was why at the time but looking back it's pretty obvious that he did.. -.- I'm so naive.

Ever used alcohol to lower someones resistance?
- No.

Ever been cheated on?
- lol by who? xD

Ever cheated on someone?
- On who? Seriously this quiz is totally rubbing it in. xD

Drunken Nights

Are you a light weight?
- I suppose so? I don't really drink at all now.

How many drinks til your drunk?
- Depends on how strong the drink is.

What is your favorite beer?
- I hate beer. >_>

What is your favorite mixed drink?
- That has to be vodka and coca-cola with a piece of lime.

What is your favorite shot?
- No clue. I don't shot.

Do prefer to drink alone or socially?
- Neither. I'd rather not drink at all.

Ever passed out from drinking?
- Haha no.

Ever thrown up from drinking?
- No.

Ever been carried by someone else because of your drunkenness?
- Nope.

Ever carried someone because of their drunkenness?
- Nope.

Have you ever had sex...

On a kitchen table?
- No.

In the rain?
- Nope.

In a police car?
- No.

In front of a video camera?
- No.

In a public place?
- No.

Over a sink?
- No.

In a car?
- No.

In a theater?
- No.

With the same sex?
- No.

On the first date?
- It wasn't supposed to be a date.. -.-

On the beach?
- No.

Pick One

Lights on or off?
- Off. I like the dark.

Pink or Black?
- Black.

Sweet or Spicy?
- I don't know...

Lace or Leather?
- Don't care as long as it isn't pink. xD

Hugs or Kisses?
- Hugs cause I have a feeling I'm a terrible kisser.

Fast or Slow?
- I don't know.

Hard or Soft?
- Who the fuck cares?

Give or Recieve?
- I don't care..

Love or Lust?
- Lust is more likely to happen than Love, even though it would be nice with Love.

And now it's done. Bye. I'm gonna go be emo for a while now cause this was fuckin' deressing -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment