Monday, October 17, 2011

Shopping and... my feet hurt? o.o

So... Today, my friend Evelina and I went out shopping. And yes, for any guy reading this it's probably the most boring thing to read ever.
Anyway, before we started wandering from store to store, we got pierced! :D She got a nose piercing and I got a piercing in my ear, "Helix" I believe it was called. At least in swedish. >_> Oh and this is a secret so please don't tell my mom or she would go nuts. o.o And even more so my dad, ugh.. -.-
Moving on!
So, we went from shop to shop, looking for something for Evelina to wear on Halloween. We didn't find much and at the end of the I was the only one who got what I needed, namely cotton fabric. That's all I need for my halloween costume as I will make it myself. And what will I be?
This:

Alice from the "Alice: Madness Return" game.

And now as I'm sitting here, telling you all this.. my feet ache xD In case anyone wants to know that.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment