Sunday, September 18, 2011

A bunch of Q's

Did you ever see a booger on someone's face and specifically choose not to tell them?
- Haha no. That'd be mean.
Do you secretely hope that a specific relative will die?
- Relative? No.
Do you know you have mold growing in the refridgerator and do nothing about it?
- Nope. Cleaned it out only a few days ago.
Have you ever been attracted to someone very unattractive?
- Yes.
Would you prefer to sleep with your dog than anyone else?
- I don't know. My dog sleeps in my bed anyway.
Would you eat a cow eye for a price?
- Only if it tastes better than anything on this planet!
If the walls could talk, what would they say about you?
- "She's nasty... so lonely..." Or something? I don't know xD
Do you secretly pick your scabs?
- Secretly? No. xD
What would your best friend be surprised to know about you?
- Nothing. She already knows everything there is to know about me.
Do you think male and females can be friends?
- Yes.
What technological device could you not live without?
- Speakers and anything that plays music.
If you could have been born in any year, what year would it have been?
- Oh wow... 2013 or somwhere between the middle ages and the 1800's.
Would you like to be famous?
- To some extent yes.
Have you ever drank pickle juice straight from the jar?
- Drank what now? Never heard of it so no. xD
Do you lie about your weight?
- No. I don't need to because I don't know what I weigh. Last time I checked my weight was like 2 years ago. xD

Again, anyone who read this survey, I challenge you to do it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment