Sunday, September 18, 2011

... What a WONDEFUL day...

Okay so the day hasn't been that bad... at least at the start of it. Me and my brother decided to modify an old couch/bed thing we have in our cellar because it was unusable in the state it had been standing for a week or so since they tried to fold the bed part back into place.
So, we removed the bed part completely which left ups with only the frame of the couch. And on top of that the front part was completely loose, so we got some wooden pieces from the garage, measured, sawed and put nails and screws int hem and viola! We now have a reasonably good couch. Awesome!
Then mom got home after a weekend alone with the dogs, in our summer house. She didn't seem too happy.. OH! And not to mention, last night me and my brother found out that our cousin, who turned 6 only a week ago, is in the hospital and the doctors doesn't seem to know what is wrong with him... Great...
Anyway, back to today. So, mom got home, not looking too happy and she seemed even more unhappy when we told her we had modified the couch.. Which was earlier not usable.. Yay. Also we had to tell that yesterday, the dishwasher broke... Again! For the hundreth time. I'm not only worried for my cousin right now but also extremely worried for my mother. I swear she's going to sleep into a heavy depression if this goes on. Oh and to top it all off, I accidently broke our internet router so now we can't get internet here. I'm able to because I have a mobile one as well. But mom has to use a cable from the modem to the computer and my brother can't use it at all.. Hurray for me being fuckin stupid! -.-

And last, I apologize for taking my frustration out on any brave soul that has read through this entire blog post. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment