Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reply to Kaskad's Blog

  1. If we could spend a day together irl, what would you want to do (In detail)?
    - I have no idea. I'd just like to hang out and have loads of fun. What we would do wouldn't really be that important.
  2. What is the worst nightmare you remember having in your life?
    - Oh wow.. hmm.. That has to be one that I had when I was 11 or 12 years old. It started with me, my mom and my brother were about to go on a trip to Denmark. But once we were in Denmark we heard a loud boom and looked back only to see that Sweden had basically been wiped off of the face of the earth. All that remained was smoke. So we moved  from Denmark to Germany and from there to the next country. And each time we left a country and landed in another, the country we left disappeared and just when the country we landed in was about to disappear and take us with it, I woke up drenched in sweat, all tangled up in my sheets and hysterical. Not a fun dream.
  3. Alternatively, what is the best dream you remember having in your life?
    - Well it might not sound that great, but when I was little I always had this dream that came back every now and then. It was just a meadow on a summer day, with all sorts of flowers and sometimes any kind of real or mythological animal passing through. There was always a perfect breeze blowing across the meadow and it was always peaceful and beautiful.
  4. If you could have any one super power, what would it be?
    - I don't know.. Probably something that would let me control an element.
  5. What do you think the best song to describe me is (With a YouTube link to it)?
    - I'm not really sure.. Maybe Sonata Arctica's song "Broken." Hard to explain why. It's just a feeling I get. Have a listen.
  6. If there was a zombie apocalypse, what do you imagine my weapon of choice to be?
    - Guns? Or something blunt?
  7. What animal would you say reminds you of me?
    - Wow good question. I guess it might be a large, kind and sweet dog. Probably because of your brown eyes xD
  8. What would your dream job be?
    - Something in the music indistry. Don't really care exactly what it is as long as I get to work with music in some way.
  9. Would you trust me with your life?
    - Yes.
  10. What is your happiest memory?
    - I don't remember. But I've been told that when I was little.. like.. 2 years old, I was the only thing on my dad's mind. I guess that's a happy "memory".
  11. What is your most romantic memory?
    - Lol I don't have one and you know that xD
  12. (This'll be a good one) If we were being invaded by aliens and I somehow became the spokesperson for Earth, and the leader of the aliens threatened me to my face, what do you think my actions would be?
    - I don't even dare to think about it. o.o Lmao jkjk. I don't know. Maybe sucker punch it and then run? XD
  13. How much do you think I'm worth (In £s preferably.....use an online converter you wacky Swedes, Americanos and Canadins! xD)?
    - Lol Kas. That's a silly question. You are invaluable. =) No number would be high enough.
  14. What is your naughtiest fantasy (If ya don't have one, make one up for the sake of this Q xD)?
    - Waaaaaay to fucked up to write out here. xD Sorreh. It's bad and sick though... >_>
  15. What fictional character would you say reminds you of me (Link me to a pic or wiki page in case I don't know them, like some kind of weird Swedish fiction :P)?
    - Lol Kas, don't be mean to meh D: Hmm let's see.. you remind me of.. Naruto? XD Here's the link :P
  16. What do you think my best quality is, emotionally/mentally?
    - You're very kind and forgiving. You have a heart of gold.
  17. What do you think my best quality is, physically?
    - Your kind eyes.
  18. Here's one, do you know what my lucky number is?
    - 10? lol I have no clue and yet I am so sure you've told me. It's embarassing if you have and I can't recall it >_<
  19. Where did the nickname "Kaskad" originate for me? Do you know? If not, guess. xD
    - Again, I'm pretty sure you've told me this, and I can't recall it. x.x So I'm guessing it came from... someone mispronouncing something when adressing you?
  20. Last one, What's my all time favourite song? :O
    - Kill me if I'm wrong.. Snuff by Slipknot? x.x
Okay so I'm done with your questions. My turn to give you a few. And you will title the reply "Jinxy Q" lol. Just because I can tell you to xD

  1. How many years have we known each other?
  2. What kind of creature, real or myth, do I remind you of and why?
  3. How many siblings do I have?
  4. What song do you think describes me the best? Why?
  5. If the world was about to end in 48 hours. What would you do and why would you do it?
  6. Do you think you know me well?
  7. Have you ever regretted knowing me?
  8. What kind of girl would you say I am?
  9. What anime character do I remind you of?
  10. What's your worst fear come true?
  11. What's your dream come true?
  12. What's your favourtie movie?
  13. How do you feel right now?
  14. Describe your dirtiest fantasy.
  15. Describe your most romantic moment.
  16. Of all the things in the world, what do you want most and why?
  17. What do you think are my worst tendencies?
  18. What are my best tendencies?
  19. What's my favourite color?
  20. How would you react if I one day, completely without notice, stood on your doostep and would have nowhere to go?
Now there's your questions. I hope you enjoy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment