Monday, August 29, 2011

And another quiz lol

Do you sleep in your bra?
No. That is very uncomfortable.. o.o

Do you enjoy drama?
No not really. I like craziness. :P

Are you a girly girl?
Sometimes.

Last person you hugged?
Hmm... Probably my best friend irl.

Small or big handbags?

Both.. Depends on the situation.

Do you think you’re conceited?

Every now and then. xD

Do you dress up on Halloween?

Well duh! Of course I do. It's loads of fun! :D

Are you double jointed?

Double-what now...? o.o

Where is the weirdest place you have slept?

Err.. No idea. Don't think I have slept in any weird places yet. xD

Has anyone touched/smacked your butt ?

Yes. Once. >_> Didn't like it and didn't like the dude who did it.

Last person you hung out with?

My best friend, Sofia. Still hanging out with her right now.

Do you call anybody by their last name?

I don't think so. Unless it's like.. a boss or something.

How many guys will read this just because it says Lady Survey?

I don't know since that is now what I will name it. xD

Do you wear makeup?

Yes. Whenever I feel like it.

Ever cried at a movie theater?

Yes. When I saw "Bambi" as a kid. My mom had to take me out of the theater. xD

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?

I can but I don't think I do it that often. xD I think I usually look like a dead fish when I put on mascara. xP

Do you think Ryan Sheckler is cute?

Who? O.o

Eyeliner or Mascara?

BOTH! I like to make my eyes visible among all the other paleness in my face xD

Louis Vuitton or Dooney?

Err... Iron Fist :D

Heels or sneakers?
Well.. for an everyday thing, sneaker, definitely. Though I do really love high heels and they make my legs look darn good, haha! xD

Straight or curly hair?

Straight I guess, since I've finally gotten used to mine. xD

Hoops or dangling earings?

Dangling. I only manage to tug the hoops. xD

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?

Err... I don't care what skintone they have.

Are you currently frustrated with a guy?

Nope.

Do you have a best friend?

I definitely do. :)

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Err... no not quite. I've been hurt, but never heartbroken.

Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?

I did when I was like 15 or 16. Passed that now.

Do you like your life?
Not quite. Can't even say I have one at the moment.

Has your ex boyfriend ever gone out with one of your friends?

LMAO no. I don't have an ex.

Ever walked into the guys bathroom?
Nope.

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?

Yeah well.. more like a like than a pool.

Would you ever tell someone you loved them even though you didn't mean it?
I'd really regret it if I did...

Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?

Yes. My brother when he was behaving like a total moron. But I wonder if that counts..

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

No. But I've cried just before falling asleep.

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?

Once. I don't think it will happen again anytime soon.

Do you believe in the saying once a cheater, always a cheater?

Not really. I believe people can change.

Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Not really.

Do you ever wish you were famous?
YES! Soooo many times!

Are you currently missing someone?

Not a particular someone... just.. the closeness of someone.

Contacts or Glasses?
Contacts.... Even though I do have glasses. -.-

Funny or Serious?

A little bit of both is good.

Romantic or Daredevil?

Again, a little bit of both is good.

Cute or Hot?

How about beautiful...

Long Hair or Short Hair?
Long. But short hair is really nice during summer.

Good Dancer or Good Singer?

Both. I like dancing and I like singing.

Basketball Player or Football Player?

Basketball. Only because I actually like playing basket, while I don't really like playing nor watching football.

Why isn't ice hockey ever a choice?

I really don't care why.

Smoker or Non-smoker?

Non-smoker!

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?

Both! Any fast vehicle that's made for land is a win! :P

Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall?
All of them! Why be picky when there's so much great things all year around.

No comments:

Post a Comment