Saturday, August 27, 2011

Okay.. sorry for the feeling of repeat that you will most likely get in the beginning of this, but I just found... er.. I mean, stole it from Kas because I thought it is a better version of my other survey about me xD

Name: Jennifer... but I beg you, stick to Jenni, Jen, Jinxy, Red... anything really except for Jennifer.
Birthday: September 8th
Birthplace: Vargön, Västra Götaland, Sweden.
Current Location: Same as birthplace..
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'4" I think..
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Scandinavian to the core.
The Shoes You Wore Today: None.
Your Weakness: Everything?
Your Fears: Huge spiders, dying alone and dying before I've done certain things.
Your Perfect Pizza: Any pizza as long as it is well made.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Getting a job. That would be nice.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: "lol"
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Dun wannaaaaaa~"
Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes? I really don't know..
Your Bedtime: Don't have one.
Your Most Missed Memory: Oh wow.. the time between 2004 and 2006.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
MacDonalds or Burger King: I choose MAX! And I pretty sure no one outside of Sweden knows what that is, HAHA!
Single or Group Dates: I don't know and I don't think I care.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. I don't drink ice tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither. YUCK!
Do you Smoke: Hell no!
Do you Swear: Hell yes!
Do you Sing: Yup.
Do you Shower Daily: No. Every other day. Daily showers ain't good for me.
Have you Been in Love: I don't think so.
Do you want to go to University: No. Screw education. I want a job!
Do you want to get Married: Never in a million years.
Do you believe in yourself: Not really.
Do you get Motion Sickness: No.
Do you think you are Attractive: No... Or at least I wouldn't use that word.
Are you a Health Freak: I don't think so.
Do you get along with your Parents: With my mom, somewhat. My dad, I don't think so. lol.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes! Love them. And we've had quite a few ones here.
Do you play an Instrument: Well.. sort of. I play the guitar, the piano and the violin a little.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Nope.
In the past month have you Smoked: Yuck, no.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Hahah no. xD
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Actually no. I should've though..
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Ewww no way!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I wish..
In the past month have you been on Stage: Heh in my dreams..
In the past month have you been Dumped: Err.. no. Since I haven't had a relationship.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope. Would've been fun to though.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Definitely not.
Ever been Drunk: Yes.
Ever been called a Tease: No.
Ever been Beaten up: No. I'm good at staying out of situations like that.
Ever Shoplifted: Nope.
How do you want to Die: In the company of someone who cares.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Something good.
What country would you most like to Visit: Scotland, England, Ireland, America, Australia, Japan and Germany are on the top of my list.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Uh... I don't know..Blue, green, brown, grey, heterochromia. Doesn't really matter.
Favourite Hair Color: Oh that has to be either black or brown. Blonde is too.. bleh.. makes me think of swedish brats. x.x
Short or Long Hair: Both works fine as long as they take care of the hair if it's long.
Height: Over 5'4". It'd just feel a little bit odd if they were shorter than me.
Weight: I don't know and I honestly don't care.
Best Clothing Style: Rock-ish style. No suits! Hate suits!

Number of Drugs I have taken: 0
Number of CDs I own: Uhm around 40 or so? And then a whole bunch of albums on my computer.
Number of Piercings: None.
Number of Tattoos: 2
Number of things in my Past I Regret: A few.



And then it is done! Wohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment