Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well.. 23 about me Q's.

Maybe I should have done this survey first of all... Meh oh well. :P


Name: Jennifer Johansson
Age: 20
Gender: Female
What color is your hair: Currently a red-ish color.
What color is your eyes: Blue
Single or In a relationship: Single
In Love: No.
Fav Food: Pizza, most kinds of Pasta and other.
Smoke: Hell no.
Drink: Sometimes.
What is your fav color: Purple
Why: Why? Cause it's damn amazing! That's why.
Who is your best friend: My best friend. Duh!
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
What are you scared of: Huge spiders.
What star sign are you: Virgo.
What do you hate the most: Stuck-ups and Know-It-Alls.
Have you ever talked about someone: Everyone talks about someone.. Stupid question.
Have you ever got in a fight: Nope.
Do you hate someone right now: Yes.
Are you shy or the opposite: I'm shy. Very damned shy.
If you can say anything to anyone what would you say: I don't know..
What part of your body do you hate: Oh wow... my back. 

1 comment:

  1. WOO! "Jennifer" :D Most gorgeous gal in all of Swedenland! XD
    And i'm her No.1 Fan! :D <3

    ReplyDelete