Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another quite useless survey. Yay! XD

And yet another stolen quiz, which was stolen from someone else before I stole it xD

What size is the last bed you kissed on? Err... I have no idea what size that bed was.
When was the last time you were sick? Maybe 2 years ago or so.
Are you one of those people who are always cold? Definitely not.
What are you listening to? Some shitty commercial.
How many more days until your birthday? 11... Wow. I didn't realize it's that close now. o.o
Do you have any summer plans yet? Hah! Even if I had I wouldn't have use of them now as it's the end of summer.
When was the last time you shaved your legs? A month ago or so.
Is there someone you wish you were closer with? Nope. Not at the moment.
Do you tend to waste a lot of money? Nope. Not really. Can't say I have any to waste anyway though, lol.
Have any addictions? Yes! Chocolate!
Are you anything like your siblings? A little bit. It's fun.
Have you ever had a stalker? Haha no. xD
What did you last drink? Hmm.. water.
Have you ever received an injury from a hook up? Umm.. no. xD
What did you last eat? Two sandwiches.
What was the best concert you have been to? Marylin Manson in 2007.
Who is the last person you hugged? Evelina, another bestie in real life.
Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex? Yes. 3.
When was the last time you had a crowd at your house? Never. I have no life. xD
What can you smell? Nothing.
How many cell phones have you had? 9.. It's horrible, I know.
Do you have trust issues? Yes, very much so.
Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now? Nope. I trust my best friends with my life, thus they know everything about me.
Where do you get all your clothes? Different places. I buy what I like.
What did you do today? Took the dogs for a walk. That's about it.
Do you have a YouTube account? Yes. Jinxydotcom
Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone? Nope.
Have you ever regretted kissing someone? Yes! Very much.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Heh nope.
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile? Yes.
Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person? Yes.. especially when people change their numbers without telling me. -.-
Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? I'm used to sleep alone, so I guess I'll go with sleeping alone.
Will next friday be a good one?I sure hope so. Got nothing planned though.
When was the last time something bothered you? Only a few weeks ago.
Do you think age matters in relationships? That depends on the personalities of the people in the relationships.
Have you ever lived with a girlfriend/boyfriend? That would be an impossibility since I have never had a boyfriend. Wow these surveys are certainly rubbing that fact in. xD
When will your next kiss be? Never I guess.
Who was the first male you talked to today? My brother.

And it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment