Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another birthday...

So.. summing up the day it has been pretty good.

I woke up, took care of the dogs and ate and saw that the sun was up, YAY!
Once that was done I took a shower and got ready to head to the restaurant with my mom and granparents + brother.
We got to the restaurant, which was a thai one, and got our tables and the menus. Spent quite some time deiciding what to eat and once we had ordered we waited and chatted and I got a few presents.
The food came, we ate. It was DELICIOUS! I can't tell you how long I've been craving thai food and now I finally got it! Heavenly!
Anyway once we were done eat we chatted some more and the "grown-ups" minus me took a cup of coffee. Me and my brother took another glass of coca-cola. The we left and went home.
Now that I'm home I am not doing a lot. Simply listening to music and writing this blog. Sadly, me and my brother just got pissy at eachother and I have really NO idea what made it so but I'm betting it is something silly. I don't even know what to say to apologize to him, or even if I should apologize.. Grrrreat (please feel the sarcasm).... Doesn't feel like a good way to end my birthday. Oh well, I've had worse I guess.. Maybe.


Meh! I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment