Friday, September 2, 2011

And yes, it is yet another survey. Rejoice! XD

What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
- "Gosh... another survey.."
What about NOW?
- "NEEEEEXT!"
For $100 would you call 911 and tell them you were being abducted by aliens?
- No. I'd want more than $100 xD
What is under your bed right now?
- A monster named Dust.
Do you sing along to cheesy 80s love songs in the car when you're alone?
- No, can't say I do since I don't really listen to that kind of music.
What can you do with a brick?
- Smash a window?
Which is worse: being hot or cold while trying to sleep?
- Hot.
If you had to choose, what kind of fruit would you be?
- Maybe... I don't know.. a melon?
If you could spend 24 hours as the opposite sex, would you?
- Yeah, just to see how it is xD
Are there disgusting leftovers in your refrigerator right now?
- Nope. And it's not my refrigerator, it's my mom's. xD
Have you ever woke up thinking you were somewhere else?
- Too many times.
Do you believe in closet monsters?
- Not anymore.
Do you ever look in the mirror and notice your pores?
- Always... Geez I'm a girl.. I look for flaws on myself. lol xD
If you were trapped with a criminal, who would it be if you could choose?
- Err... I don't know. I don't really keep up with who's a criminal and not. xD
Are there any repetitive noises you like to make that drive others crazy?
- Nope.
What song would you like to have played at your funeral?
- Oh wow... Either it would be "Wolf Moon" by Type O Negative or it would be some kind of Nightwish, Within Temptation or Epica song. I have no clue xD. Maybe a Kamelot song? XD
Have you ever looked at pictures of yourself and wondered if you really look like that?
- Nope.
Would you listen to a band called The Amazing Butt Lemons?
- Maybe, if they actually make good music.
How many illegal things have you done and not gotten caught?
- 0. Illegal isn't my style :P
Read any good books lately?
- Not lately, no. Good books are getting hard to come by and the ones that I don't already have I can't afford atm. T_T
What is the coolest thing you've ever seen?
- I... have no idea..
When was the last time you dusted under your television?
- Years ago. About the same time as I got rid of it.
What is something totally random that gets on your nerves? (besides this quiz)
- A certain slang for "butt"... I donno why, it just irks me. >_>
Is there a ghost in the room with you right now?
- Haha I really doubt that. xD
If you could walk up and slap someone you really couldn't stand, with no adverse reaction, would you do it?
- Yes.
Do you spy on your neighbors?
- Lol no, I have better things to do. xD
What common, everyday sound really grates your nerves?
- None.
Do you leave wet towels on the floor after a shower?
- Nope.
Et tu, Brute?
- Que? o.o
Is this the most random quiz you've ever taken?
- I think so? 

No comments:

Post a Comment