Sunday, September 18, 2011

Who is?

Who is the person that txt's you alot?
- That has to be Sofia, my absolutely closest friend irl.
Who is the person/people that is/are your besties?
- Oh lets see.. the one I have met irl are Sofia, Ebba, Evelina, Sara and Emelie. Online is Kas and Heather  I'd say because they are the only ones I've known long.
Who is the person that cheats in class all the time?
- I don't have classes anymore...
Who is the person that is the class clown?
- Look above..
Who is the person that really irritates you?
- Hmm... An old classmate named Kat and also my one hate object.
Who is the person that is really cute?
- Oh that has to be Denise. She's the cutest little girl ever, both in manners and looks and she's only one year younger than me.
Who is the person that is a perv?
- Kas! xD And Lal o.o lmao xD
Who is the person that you think hates you?
- My hate object probably.
Who is the person that secretly likes you?
- No one? And if it is secret, how would I know? XD
Who is the person that is straight up bitchy?
- Well... Sofia, but only when she's pissed xD It's hilarious actually.
Who is the person that you hang out with most of the time?
- Hmm.. Sofia and Evelina I guess.
Who is the person that you are dating?
- No one. Duh!
Who is the person that makes you laugh?
- Well the people that make me laugh are; Sofia, Evelina, Emelie, Kas, Heather, Mal and Alan I think. Remind me if I forgot someone. o.o
Who is the person that can't fight?
- Me! xD
Who is the person that is always on the computer 24/7?
- Hmm... Alan.

1 comment:

  1. Mainly a perv to you, hotness ;)
    lol xD
    But i'm a sweetie deep down ^-^
    Love ya Jenni :3

    ReplyDelete