Monday, December 5, 2011

Quizzzzzzzz o.o

So Kas challenged me with this quiz... he did it like a month ago. I'm slow, yes yes.

QUIZ 1!

1. What is your name?  
Jennifer Johansson. Jenni or Jen to my friends.

2. Who is your bestfriend?  
My number one best friend is Sofia.

3. What were you doing 8 hours ago?  
Trying to sleep.. didn't go so well. lol.

4. Who was the last person you kissed?  
Angelus...

5. Where is your cell phone?  
On the little table next to my bed.

6. Are you Grandparents still alive?  
Yup.

7. Do you live in a 2 story house?  
Ayup.

8. Where are you?  
At home, on my laptop.

9. Who was your last kiss?  
.... Angelus. You think it changes in less than a minute? O.o

10. Who did you go out to eat with last?  
Hmm that has to Lovisa.

11. Where to?  
Christmas on Liseberg (in Gothenburg).

12. Are you drinking/eating anything?  
Nope.

13. If so, what?  
Still nuthin.. o.o

14. What is your mood?  
Err... frustrated I guess.

15. What is your favorite number?  
8

16. Where do you shop the most?  
Hmm... good question. I don't really shop. I window shop and the list is too long for me to say all the places. xD

17. Snow or rain?  
Snow. And we had snow this morning *-*

18. What was the last movie you watched on tv?  
Uh... don't really watch movies when they are on tv. I just watch the DVD's. So the last one was probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.

19. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?  
Oh wow... Lemme think... That must've been Thor.

20. Who is in your house right now?  
Me and my dogs.

21. Who was the last person you commented?  
No one.

22. Who was the last person to comment you?  
No one.

23. Who was the last person you messaged?  
Err.. probably Sofia.

24. Who was the last person to message you?  
Again, Sofia.

25. Where do you live?  
Vargön. o.o

26. Next place you will travel to?  
Vänersborg.

27. How many siblings do you have?  
One. And he's more than enough lol.

28. What cell phone company do you have?  
Comviq.

29. Are you listening to music?  
Nope.

30. If so, what?  
Nothing.

31. Last person you were in a car with?  
My brother.

32. Last time you went to a park?  
Good question.. can't remember. xD

33. What did you do today/What are you doing today?  
I am looking for work.

34. What will you do tomorrow?  
Same as today probably, unless a miracle happens.

35. If you had to live on an island for the rest of your life what two clothing items would you want to bring?  
Well.. I bathing suit and a sarong? xD If it's a warm place anyway.

36. What is the closest yellow object to you?  
One of my pencils.

37. Look to your right, what do you see?   One of my dogs and my desktop.

38. And your left?  
Part of my bed and the wall.

39. How many people do you actually trust?  
One second... I believe that would be 4 people.

40. What is your favourite movie?  
No clue. Probably one of Tim Burton's though.

41. What is your favorite television show?  
I don't have one. I have many. xD

42. Tell me about the last reason you laughed?  
Kas and Iain being evil on Skype. xD

43. Last time you took a walk just because?  
Been a while. Probably 8 months or so.

44. Do many kids live on your street?  
Well.. the only kids I know of are the neighbours.. but if 3 kids are many, then yes.

45. You're in a coma, who comes to see you?  
..... Someone I know I hope O.o

QUIZ 2!!!!


When's the last time you ran?
In school.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope.

What are you dreading right now?
Not getting a job.

Do you celebrate 420?
No clue what that is and I am too lazy to find out.

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Err.. not always.

Who last grabbed your ass?
Angelus... -.-

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
My school's what now? We don't have that here. xD

Do you own a pair of Converse?
That I do.

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Yup. From another blog though. xD

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Erm.. why when the cookies taste really good?

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Nope.

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I hate it when the radio plays more commercials than songs.

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Que?

How do you eat oreos?
I don't.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yeah.. Once upon a time. lol.

Are you cocky?
Not really, no.

Could you live without a computer?
I could but I wouldn't like it.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
No O.o

Who or what sleeps with you?
My dog. She's like an extra pillow xD

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
Donno.

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
Oh wow.. okay let me think.. Currently there's 8.

What do you do when you're sad?
Cry like a damn baby I guess.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
I don't play the lottery lol.

Last time you saw your best friend?
Three weeks ago or so.

Are you in high school?
Nope.

What jewelry are you wearing?
None.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Nope... well yeah one person, but that's an old story I'd rather just forget ever happened lol.

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Skype and IMVU. xD

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
No.

How do most people spell your name?
Most people don't. They use my nickname.

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I definitely think so.

Where do you work?
Nowhere T_T

What are you doing tomorrow?
.... Looking for a job.

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
... Right.. what's next Beiber become the next Timberlake? I don't think so.

Favorite name for a girl?
Donno.

Favorite name for a boy?
Donno.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I won't get married so no need to even think about it.

When was the last time you left your house?
An hour ago. Took the dogs for a walk.

Do you return your cart?
Yep.

Do you have a dishwasher?
Yep.

What noise do you hear?
My laptop.

Would you survive in prison?
I don't know.. >_> Maybe not.

Who is the youngest in your family?
My cousin David. He's 6.

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack?
Probably Evelina or Sofia. xD

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope.

What's the last thing you purchased?
A wig and green lenses for my Halloween costume xD

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Not unless we're supposed to share what we buy lol.

What brand are your pants right now?
None.

Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
No.

What irritates you most on the internet?
Oh.. various things.

What brand is your digital camera?
Samsung. It's pretty good.

Do you watch movies with your parents?
Nope.

What song best describes your life right now?
Oh.. hmm... No clue.

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Nope. Don't use perfume. Haven't found a scent I like yet lol.

Are you taking college classes right now?
Nope.

Do you like sushi?
Yeah. If it's well made.

Do you get your hair cut every month?
Nope. Maybe once every six months or so.

Do you go online everyday?
Yeah, pretty much.

Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?
Nope. But whoever wants to do this quiz is free to lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment