Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Quiz again!

What is your best Christmas memory?
- Uh... not really sure. Can't really remember anything specific.

What was your favorite Christmas present of all time?
- Oh tough one.. I think that would be a CD with Kamelot that I got a few years back.

What do you really want this year?
- Money. There's no use telling my family what I want cause they can't find it anyway. xD

Hot chocolate or apple cider?
- Hot chocolate of course.

Cookies or Brownies?
- Oh.... I'll go with cookies this time.

Candy Canes or Chocolate?
- Chocolate.

What is your tree decorated with?
- Uh lemme see now.. we decorate our tree with glitter of some sort (it changes from year to year), little angel musicians, Disney characters, and other things.

Favorite Christmas Song?
- Hmm.. "Carol of the bells" or "Masters in this hall".

Do you have any family traditions for Christmas?
- We used to. That's kinda in the past now though.

Favorite Christmas movie?
- "A Christmas carol" I guess. Don't know that many others anymore.

Ice skating or caroling?
- Caroling.

Giving or Getting presents?
- Giving. In cases like these I believe in karma lol.

White or colored lights for your house?
- We have white and I think it looks pretty good.

White or colored lghts for your tree?
- We have white on the tree as well, and again I think it looks good.

A Christmas Carol or How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
- "A Christmas Carol", preferrably one of the older versions.

Is Christmas stressful for you?
- Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment