Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Quiz numero TZU!

Are you going away for Christmas?
- Nope. Doesn't look I am.

What are you expecting for Christmas?
- Really good food as usual. And snow... even though there probably won't be any.

Is Christmas your favorite holiday?
- No. But it could have been.

Do you like to decorate the tree?
- Yes! It's probably the only thing me, my mom and my brother do together.

Where do you put the tree in your house?
- In the living room.

Do you watch Merry Christmas Charlie Brown every year?
- No... we have other shows that are aired on Chrismas. Very swedish ones.

What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
- The scents. Just love them. ^^

What is the best Christmas you have ever had?
- Wow good question... I guess that must have been when my parents were still living together.

Are you spending Christmas with family?
- Yes. I don't have much choice.

Do you beleive in Santa Claus?
- No.

Do you always look in your stocking at Christmas?
- If I have one, then yes.

How much money will you be spending on other people this Christmas?
- None cause I am quite broke this year. It sucks.

Are you going to a Christmas parade this year?
- Why yes, it is possible that I will.

What is the best Christmas present you ever got?
- Most of the presents I've gotten have been great. Hard to pick one.

What state are you spending Christmas in?
- No state at all... I live in Sweden.

Do you text Merry Christmas to everybody you know?
- To everybody I know and really care about, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment