Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Quiz!

Have you been naughty or nice this year?
I'd go with nice.. but I don't know.

What do you want most for Christmas?
A merry one.

Do you believe in Father Christmas?
No.

What is your favorite food at Christmas?
Tough question. If you could see the stuff we eat you would understand why lol. It's all freaking delicious!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
Can't. Broke.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
*points at the answer above*

What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the bells or Masters in this hall.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Hmm... no clue. Don't think I have one.

What is your best memory of Christmas?
... Err.. I guess it's the one time I can remember celebrating it with my whole family, mom and dad included lol.

What do you look forward to most at Christmas?
The tree and all the scents that come with Christmas.

What are you doing for Christmas this year?
Probably the same damn thing as every year lol. Staying home with my mom.. Even though it's supposed to be "dad's year" -.-

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Currently? That would be no one.

What kind of Christmas tree do you have?
A real one?

Do you take part in a secret santa?
Nope.

Do you go to any Christmas parties?
Nope.

Have you ever had a white Christmas?
As in a lot of snow? Yes. Last year. That was VERY white. o.o

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
Depends on when I went to bend the night before.

Do you still get a stocking?
Err... nope.

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?
None cause I keep forgetting it xD This year shall be different though :D

What is your Christmas wish?
What's the difference between this and what I want for christmas? o.o






The End!
Fret not, there'll be more of  these before Christmas. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment