Thursday, December 15, 2011

And here's a third Christmas Quiz! Rejoyce!

Get kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
- In the snow.

Santa or Rudolph?
- Rudolph, I think.

Stocking or presents?
- Presents!

Egg nog or hot cider?
- Never had either so I don't know.

Angel or star?
- Definitely star.

Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside?
- Decorating the tree. ^^

Warm cozy fires or sleigh rides?
- Oh tough one.. I think I'll go with sleigh rides today.

Family time or friend time?
- Had I had a choice I would have said friend time but now it's family time since I don't.

Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?
- From the heart. Expensive presents only show that the person gifting doesn't know you that well.

Snow ball fight or snowman?
- Snowman cause I'm awesome at those, while I suck at snow ball fights. xD

Coal or present?
- Doesn't the coal mean you've been naughty? In that case I'd go with the coal. XD

Open presents quick or slow?
- Both. I opened them in a good pace... if they are actually wrapped that is.

Caroling or christmas stories?
- Aww come on don't make me choose... >_< Okay I'll go with caroling this time.

Snowy days or ice days?
- Would a bit of both be too much to ask? XD

Red or Green?
- Red.

1 comment: