Thursday, February 9, 2012

100 girly questions for anyone interested xD

Do you wear: alot of makeup, some makeup, no makeup
- Uh, all of those? Depends very much on the day, where I am and what I am doing or going to do.

Whats your favorite makeup?
- Eye makeup, definitely.

Could you go out in public without make up?
- Yes. I do that a lot, because as much as I like makeup, I don't feel ugly without it. Just less beautiful.

Do you do your nails oftenly?
- Not often, but every now and then and during some holidays like Christmas/New Year or Valentines.

What color are your fingernails?
- Brownish lilac color now, and it's all chipped and ugly cause I haven't bothered to remove the color yet.

How about your toe nails?
- Their natural color.

Heels or flats?
- Ooh, both! Flats are pretty and useful but high heels are gorgeous!

Eyeliner or mascara?
- Mascara.

Lip gloss or lipstick?
- Lipstick. I can make a nice-ish look with just an opaque lipstick and some mascara.

Eyelash curler or tweezers?
- Tweezers cause I don't bother to curl my lashes.. Don't need it.

Vans or converse?
- I gotta go with converse on this one. But vans really aren't bad either.

Nike or adidas?
- Neither.

Myspace or facebook?
- Myspace.

Pink or red?
- Red!

Black or white?
- Black.

Rock or pop?
- Rock of course.

What color are your socks?
- Don't have any on atm. But usually black.

What color is your bra?
- Grey.

Are you wearing skinny jeans?
- Yes.

You think you set or follow trends?
- Neither. I'm not really into trends. I buy and wear what I like and that's it.

Have you ever done something just to fit in?
- Yes. I tried to be "cool" in school but well, let's just say I'm not that type of person.

Do you go to the mall oftenly?
- Nope. Usually only when I need something.

Do you have many friends?
- No. But I have friends that are really close to me and that I know I can trust.

Do you dislike any of your friends?
- No. If I dislike someone for some reason I confront them about it and either it works out well or it doesn't.

Whats your BESTEST friend's ever name?
- Sofia. No one's been there for me more than her. She's still there for me and I hope she feels I'm there for her just as much.

Have you ever had a down moment with that person?
- In the beginning of our friendship, because I honestly wasn'y socially adept in anyway. But once we got over it there have been nothing bad.

Most memorable moment with that person?
- Oh wow... too many to just pick one.

Who was your most recent missed call from?
- Umm... My mom probably.

Who was the last person you called?
- Sofia.

What does your 5th message in your inbox say?
- You have a missed call from "Mom".

Who was it from?
- Mom, apparently...

Single or taken?
- Single.

If so, by who?
- Err....

What color are your eyes?
- Blue.

Whats your favorite color?
- Purple.

What song are you listening to right now
- The Bard's Song by Blind Guardian.

Do you like to dance?
- Yes, very much.

Do you like to sing?
- Yes.

Do you believe in
- Err... where did the question go?

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No. Only lust.

How about true love
- Heh... no. Not quite.

Do you believe in bros before hoes?
- Absolutely.

Are you a whore?
- Well wouldn't you like to know?

Are most of your friends guys or girls?
- Girls.

Favorite candy?
- Chocolate or Raspberry/licorice candy.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Vanilla, I think.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Yes.

Ever slept on your computer?
- Hahah yes.

Longest you've used your computer?
- Oh wow... I assume you mean in one go, so that would be a little more than 24 hours.

Whose your #1 top?
- Uh... what?

Why?
- ???

Favorite smiley?
- =)

Are you addicted to something?
- Music and having a good time!

Do you consider yourself a myspace freak?
- Nope.

Do you edit your profile oftenly?
- Nope.

Rock or pop?
- Still going for rock.

Have you ever been in a fist fight?
- Nope.

Do you want to?
- Now why would I ever want that?

Have you ever thought about having sex?
- Many, many times.

Have you ever babysat, if so, who?
- Yep. And what does it matter who? It was a kid.

Have you ever waited soo long for something you wanted to hapen so bad
- Nope. Why wait? Make it happen instead.

Are you content with your life?
- So so.

Who is your role model?
- Err... people I like I guess.

Whats your best feature?
- As in personality or body? I guess I can be patient, and I like my eyes?

Your worst feature?
- Um.. I can also be easily irritated and I hate my legs.

Are you racist?
- I wouldn't say I am, no.

Are you a sexist?
- Ahahaha no. xD

Do you discriminate?
- No, I don't see why I should.

Are you ashamed of talking to someone or being seen taking to someone who isnt as popular as you?
- Nope. Why would I care?

Do you talk shit?
- I try not to. But everyone talks "shit" but not everyone does it on purpose.

Have you ever talked shit?
- Oh yes, during that "cool" period in school, that I mentiond earlier. Which is why I try not to do it now.

Do you care about what other people think about you?
- Only the people I care about.

Have you ever not been yourself to impress someone
- Again, when I was younger, like 4-6 grade.

Have you ever done yourself VERY pretty with so much makeup and a whole different outfit to make a guy like you?
- Nope. I realized early that if I really want a guy to like me, I want him to like me for who I am, not how I look. That's just a bonus if he likes my looks. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I don't like to dress up pretty or anything, but I do it for me, not for some guy.

Have you ever betrayed someone?
- I don't think so..

Water or soda?
- Water.

Coke or pepsi?
- Err... Coke. This time.

Look behind you, whats behind you?
- My pillows.

Have you ever been rejected or dumped?
- Nope.

Have you ever thought about how school would be like if someone didnt go there?
- Err.... Nope.

Do you hate anyone?
- Yes. One person.

Do you love anyone?
- I love many.

Have you ever gotten drunk?
- Yes.

Would you pass a drug test?
- Yes.

Whats your locker number?
- Why would I have a locker? I'm not in school..

Do you have good hygine?
- I think so, yes.

Have you ever danced infront of the mirror?
- Ahaha, oh yes, I definitely have.

Ever checked out someone from the same sex?
- Nope but I've admired how they look.

Ever bit your toenail?
- Err... no, why would I?

Ever slept outside your house?
- Nope but slept outside my grandparents' house when I was little. It was fun.

Been to a sleepover?
- A few times. Had one on halloween at my best friends place. She'll never forgive me for scaring her like I did. xD

Peed in your pants WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD, TODDLER?
- Err... yes.

What's your wallpaper?
- Black, and purple.

11th person on your contact list?
- On what?

Laptop or desktop?
- I use both.

Ever asked for money?
- Nope. Hate asking for anything. I like to earn it.

Did you enjoy this survey?
- A little.

2 comments: