Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Past survey...

Which word did you say first, mama or dada?
- I have no idea.. Dada sounds like the most likely though..
How old were you when you learned to walk?
- Oh wow.. no idea. Maybe 2 or 3?
What was your first pets name?
- Benjamin, but we always called him Benji.
How many kids were in your class in kindergarten?
- I have absolutely no clue.
What was your third grade teachers name?
- Thrid grade... Cecilia I think? Our class got a new teacher each year so it's a little hard to remember.
What do you remember most When you were 53
- Wow.. when I was 53? I thought this was about my past. xD
Who was your best friend in elementary?
- Her name was Natalie and turned out to be a complete backstabber.
Where was your mom working when you started jr.high
- Same as where she's working now.
What was the name of your first bf/gf?
- None.
How old when you got your first kiss?
- Uh... 20? Unless kisses on the cheek count.
Who was your favorite teacher in jr high?
- Urgh.. jr. high... that's like 7-9 grade right? If so.. it was probably HÃ¥kan, our English and History teacher, oh and our Science teacher Kalle!
What was the worst thing you did at 13?
- Pfft at 13 I was a damn goodie two-shoes and a coward..
What song reminds you of the summer vacation ?
- Probably one of Markoolio's songs.
What do you remember most about jr.high?
- That I made new friends.
Who was the best athlete. in your freshman class?
- Freshman? No idea what year that is... -.-
What teacher did all the highshcool boys have a crush on?
- Uh how the hell should I know? XD
What subject did the best teacher teach in high school?
- Umm.. I guess that would be choir.
Would you rather relive elementary. jr high. or highshcool?
- Err... I would like to relive 7-9 grade. Whichever of those alternatives it is I don't know.
What was the last name of the person that you disliked in highschool?
- Why would I bother remembering that?
If you could change anything in your teenage years what would you change?
- Me, probably.
Greatest moment of your highshcool days?
- Err... none?
Worst moment?
- Every single day -.-...
Was highschool your best yrs or is now your time?
- Hell no... it was some of the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment