Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unusual questions....?

Have you ever flirted with your best friend's bf/gf?
- Nope. Luckily me and my friend have slightly different tastes in boys.

Do you think that you're all that and your probably really not?
- Nope. I think I'm me.

Have you gotten beat up before. Tell the truth.
- Nope.

Are you smart or are you dumb?
- Somewhere in between I guess.

If you're a girl, do you scratch your boobs when nobody's looking?
- Erm no.. unless it itches so much it drives me nuts.. maybe.

Have you ever wanted to have sex with your own gender?
- No, not really.

Are you liking this survey so far?
- It's... unusual.

Do you have alot of friends or are you nobody at school?
- I'm not even in school...

Are you annoying to most people?
- I suppose I can be. And I'm sure I am to some people.

Can you take the truth, no matter what it is?
- Yes I can take it, but that doesn't mean I won't react to what I'm told.

Would you go suicidal if someone in your family died?
- No.

Is there somebody in your life you hate at this point?
- Not so much hate as dislike very much. It's tiring to hate someone.

Are you dreading something right now?
- Not really. No.

While taking this, did you start thinking about your true self?
- My true self? I don't know. Never knew there was anything but my one self.

Would you date somebody on Valentine's Day just to get something for Valentine's?
- No.

Have you ever broke somebody's heart and didn't care?
- No.

Did you go to Pre-K?
- Did I go to what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment