Friday, February 10, 2012

40 Q's about me... cause I'm bored at 4 am xD

Who is the most important person to you at the moment?
- Hmm... that would probably be my best friend. She's always one of the most important people in my life.

What is your favourite smell?
- Hmm.. I love the smell of appleflowers... They just smell so fresh and nice.

Why do you feel the way you do?
- About what?

How do you feel?
- Uh.. tired?

What do you want from life?
- A life. I don't want to be stuck behind a desk for the rest of my life. I want to be active.

Who can you see yourself with in 15 years time?
- Hah, absolutely no clue!

Who was the last person to call you?
- My mom.

Why did they call you?
- Cause she needed me to come and get her from the dinner she had been to.

Who was the last person to text you?
- Sofia.

What was the text?
- "Skyyype" most likely.

Why did they send it to you?
- Cause she wanted me to go on skype.

Are you excited for something?
- Yes! Sunday when Sofia comes home and we're gonna have a photoshoot.

What did you do for New Years Eve?
- I was at Sofia's place and partied. Tons of fun in the end.

Who were you with?
- Sofia, her bf and some of their friends.

Did you get drunk?
- Oh yes, most definitely. See, New Year is like the one night when I allow myself to get wasted. xD

List 5 people who you never want to lose.
- My brother, Sofia, Evelina, Kas, Denise.

List 5 people you think about everyday.
- Uh.. I don't think about anyone everyday.

List the members of your family.
- My brother Rickard, my mom Elisabeth and my dad Per-Erik.

What relation are each of them to you?
- Brother = Awesome relation and we support eachother... most of the time lol xD. Mom = Driving me nuts... Dad = Demon in disguise.

Who is your best friend?
- Sofia.

How you like your eggs in the morning?
- As long as they aren't raw or rotten I'll eat them.

Who was the last person you hugged?
- Hmm.. My grandma.

Who was the last peron you kissed?
- Ugh... on the lips? Angelus >_<

Do you like them?
- No. Definitely not. He creeps me out..

How many friends do you have on Myspace?
- Don't know and don't care.

Who is your top friend?
- Uh...

Who did you last want to see so badly you couldn't think straight?
- No one...

Do you have any siblings?
- Err... yes, as mentioned in a previous answer I have a brother.

What are their names?
- Rickard..

How old are they?
- He's 18.

Who do you get on with the most?
- Get on? Or get along?

Who do you argue with the most?
- My mother and father...

Who steals your clothes the most?
- Sofia.. but she doesn't really steal them.

Whose clothes do you steal the most?
- My brothers. I always get his sweaters when he grows out of them.

Do you love them?
- The sweaters? I like them and they are very comfy and useful.

If so, why?
- *points to the answer above*

If not, why not?
- This Q is annoying...

If you could swap any member of your family, who would it be?
- My dad, probably.

Who would you swap them for?
- Another dad?

Why?
- Cause I want to have a dad that I know I can rely on and talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment