Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little less normal survey.

Favorite crayon color?
- Hmm.. blue or red.

Should waffles be the National Food of America?
- Haha no. I don't think so.

Do dog barks make you cry?
- Nope. And they never did.

What are your thoughts about mac and cheese?
- No clue. Haven't had any.

Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
- Didn't watch Sesame Street.

Ever talked to yourself?
- Yes. I talk to myself all the time.

How many points do you have right at the moment?
- Points?

What mood are you in right now?
- A calm and rather happy mood.

Is your cell phone dead?
- Nope.

Can peas really talk?
- No.

When was the last time you applied deoderant?
- A couple of hours ago.

Ever eaten soap?
- Not on purpose no. But when I was little I often got it in my mouth when I washed my face. >.<

There is no thirteen question, feel free to say what you would like.
- Err... there are no numbers on this survey.. xD

Do you like fifteen question surveys?
- I don't know. Don't really care how many there are.

What are your thoughts on Spongebob Squarepants?
- That he should crawl back into whatever hole on the bottom of the ocean that he crawled out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment